TECHNET Archives

April 2006

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:23:29 +0300
IMHO, Windows could not do this because of the different graphics
chipsets. It is up to the graphics card makers to incorporate the
feature within their drivers. Matrox, for example, do just this, at
least with some of their G-series cards. Have a look at what your
drivers can offer; you may be surprised!

Brian