TECHNET Archives

April 2006

From:
Ivanoe Pedruzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ivanoe Pedruzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:24:15 +0200
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Hi Richard!

I don't think there should  be any IPC spec stating any oxygen level,
just because it is specified by the paste manufacturer.
Any paste has its own specification. Some can bear up to 1000ppm,
some can't do any good over 300ppm.

Ivan