TECHNET Archives

March 2006

From:
Tina Nerad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tina Nerad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:47:37 -0600

Dear IPC Designers Council Member,

The IPC is excited to announce a new marketing campaign involving you,
our loyal Designers Council members. We are looking for a few
individuals to serve as the "face" of the IPC Designers Council in
upcoming ads and promotions. Our goal is to find a few designers who
share our same feelings about the importance of networking and
continuing education in the design industry.

If selected, we would ask for a photograph along with a testimonial
sharing positive experiences with the IPC Designers Council and its
programs. We'd like to include this information in our new brochures,
advertisements and flyers to promote your Council and its Chapters to
the PCB and electronics assemblies industries. We're not looking for
professional writers or models - just hardworking everyday designers.

As an IPC Designers Council Member, you are eligible to participate. If
you are interested and feel you would be a good candidate, please click
here <http://dc.ipc.org/faceofthedc>  to fill out our brief
questionnaire. The questionnaire will run until April 7, so please
respond before then.

Regards,

Jean Hebeisen

Director