TECHNET Archives

March 2006

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:02:03 -0500
I think the only reliable date will come from each individual manufacturer, but keep in mind there could have been hundreds of thousands of parts in the distribution chain that would need to be consumed before you actually saw the RoHS compliant parts.  This assumes that the FIFO stocking system is diligently adhered to at each stocking point.  Gathering these dates is no small task.

My 2¢.

Phil