TECHNET Archives

March 2006

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:57:02 +0200
As far as I know Chromate layer is present on top of the copper foil. 99.9%
of probability that this is removed during surface preparation procedures
prior to plating and/or before photoresist application.
Edward