TECHNET Archives

March 2006

From:
Joe Russeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joe Russeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:30:44 -0500
Nah,  marriage isn't scary.  Mother-in-laws... now that's scary! .... just
kidding, my mother-in-law is great (love her to pieces).  A word of advice,
be sure to get down on one knee.  I have it on high authority (my wife) that
women just love genuflection. Best of luck with your proposal.  Keep us
posted.

Joe Russeau
Process Analyst

Precision Analytical Laboratory, Inc.