TECHNET Archives

March 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:51:21 -0800
Well that was interesting, thanks for all who sent me e-mails - good and
bad!!

Here is some dialogue that was sent through from SMART link.

John

John Burke
Senior Manager - Operations , Optichron
W: 510 249 5233