TECHNET Archives

March 2006

From:
Martin Butcher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Martin Butcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:52:12 -0800
I have to confess that I do not have a great deal of nauga knowledge, but I
do know a lot about Llamas having grown up next to a llama farm.  The
question was asked, how do they hold the brushes for coating.  The answer
is...they are the brushes!  We use Conap CE-1170 to coat many of our
assemblies and have had problems with pin hole bubbles on conductors.  After
putting our first llama into service four years ago these problems went
away, and our through-put doubled.  Simply dip the llama tail in the vat of
coating and let it go to work.

There are a few drawbacks though.  The xylene tends to shorten their useful
lifespan but on a good note, when bread, the resultant birth defects often
lead to two or more tails and multiple eyes.  This further increases though
put and improves yield as they are excellent inspectors.

Also beading was a problem...the llama would only sleep on a couch covered
in...you guessed it, nauga hide.

Now what to do with the dung.