TECHNET Archives

March 2006

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:37:05 -0800
Ya'll are fixating on adhesive failures.  Don't overlook cohesive failures
as a source of delam.

Delam is not just a question of copper peel strength.  Inner laminar bond
strength is also a key attribute (esp, in the case of -13 resin system).

dw