TECHNET Archives

March 2006

From:
Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:27:47 -0000
We have a
PDR IRX410 IR Rework Station
BGA/QFN/0402/0201 is OK.
We struggle a bit with micro BGAs at 0.18mm ball/0.3mm pitch because we
cannot get the pads as flat as we'd like.
We are using it for both SnPb and PbF
It is easy to use.

Rex