ENVIRONET Archives

March 2006

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:40:49 +0200
Joe

For once, I almost agree with Chuck. Whereas, unlike him, I know a
little of what we, homo insapiens, are doing to the earth's atmosphere,
I do not go for unscientific sensationalist journalism. Why? Because
this article assumes only positive feedback phenomena will occur,
whereas there will also be negative ones. Yes, the problem is serious,
very serious, and we are not doing enough to mitigate it, let alone
resolve it.

Fortunately, my house is at 300 m altitude! :-)

Brian