LEADFREE Archives

March 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Karl Sauter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:22:42 -0800
Pascal,

What has developed since this last email?  Were you able to quickly
change to Au/Au and eliminate the problem?

It does not sound like this was a tin whisker problem - just an
observation.   Do you have any data on how long the whiskers were?

Thank you.

Regards,
Karl Sauter
Sun Microsystems
650-786-7663

--
Karl Sauter		Senior Staff Engineer, Engineering Technologies
			Sun Microsystems Inc.