TECHNET Archives

February 2006

From:
R Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, R Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:56:51 -0800
To UK technetters:

We have just discovered one of those maddening details that is making us crazy.  Any help with this would be appreciated.

We are making a shipment to a customer in the UK, and we just found that we need to supply a "trem card" to allow the shipment to be taken on the roads of the UK.   The customer is currently out of chemistry, and the shipment is sitting on the docks, unable to be shipped because of this detail!

We have never heard of a "trem card", but have found out it is apparently some sort of modified MSDS (?)

Is there anyone who can give us an example of a trem card, and ideally, send us a copy of one for Sodium Hydroxide (Caustic Soda)

Rudy Sedlak
RD Chemical Company