TECHNET Archives

February 2006

From:
"Mcmaster, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mcmaster, Michael
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:46:12 -0800
No advertisements!?  Next thing you'll tell us is that you get to watch
the winter Olympic events as they happen rather instead of heavily
edited tape delay during prime time.

Mike McMaster
DFM Engineer
Merix Corporation