TECHNET Archives

February 2006

From:
"Randy Bock Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:10:15 -0500
I grew up in Detroit. Graduated form Denby High School on Kelly.  As a kid
riding our bikes to Bell Isle was an everyday event.  Spent the days at
the Zoo or racing sail boats along the shore line.  When J.L. Hudsons was
in business my mom would take my sister and I there for lunch.   Went to a
lot of Red Wing Hockey Games at the Olympia.    I can still remember the
Die Cast and Plating Shop I worked at while in High School.  Then there
was the paper route.

Place has changed a lot.  Was there in Nov when my Brother -in Law passed
away.  When I left Detroit for Great Lakes NTC I left  and never looked
back.  Just could not bring myself to go back there to work.  Sad in a
way.

Anyway just for fun  GO STEALER'S !!!!

Randy Bock Sr.
Quality  Engineer
Pitney Bowes
AddressRight Printers
(email)  [log in to unmask]
Newtown Building 2
203 270-4931  Ext
    8-426-4931  In
203 270-4982 Fax

Chris Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
02/03/2006 01:47 PM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] NTC: Go Seahawks

Rodney and I resent that (a little). You would not believe how nuts this
town has been for the last few weeks. Hosting the Superbowl is infinitely
more of a big deal than the Pistons winning the NBA Finals a couple of
years ago.

And if you want to consider impossible scenarios, I'm sure that if the
Lions were going to the superbowl and it was somewhere else, the hooplah
would not compare to this.

There are 100's of 'celebrity' hosted parties this week, some by
invitation
only, but for most you buy a ticket, with different levels of access
costing different amounts.... many of which end up well into $K's
apiece.... crazy!

Who knew?

I just had lunch with my usual crew. A couple of the whitebread-iest goys
you ever saw were talking about how they were chillin' wit' Snoop Dawg and
his posse last night at the Detroit Yacht Club....

Myself, I can't decide whether to hang with P-Diddy or Paris Hilton
tonight.... maybe I'll just watch the Pistons on TV.

-Chris

                       "Whittaker, Dewey (AZ75)"
                       <Dewey.Whittaker@HONEYWELL        To:
                       .COM>                             cc:
                       Sent by: TechNet                  Subject:    Re:
[TN] NTC: Go Seahawks

                       02/03/2006 12:48 PM
                       Please respond to TechNet
                       E-Mail Forum; Please
                       respond to "Whittaker,
                       Dewey (AZ75)"

Since it is being played in Detroit, it could be a real danger field for
both Teams.
Dewey