TECHNET Archives

February 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:48:58 -0800
Dave how many cycles did you get the -13SI to?

I could only get the regular -13 to a couple of reflows before delamination.

John

John Burke
Senior Manager - Operations , Optichron
W: 510 249 5233