TECHNET Archives

February 2006

From:
Steve Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:09:44 -0700
IS410 is a good product. There are, however, some fabrication issues.
Reflective white light AOI systems do not inspect this laminate
easily with the reverse treat copper and translucent background.
Drill tools do not last for as many hits so you must cut back on the
hit rates. The availability is getting better.