TECHNET Archives

February 2006

From:
Ivanoe Pedruzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ivanoe Pedruzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:44:09 +0100
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Hi all,

like Steve, I worked with DEK machines for over a decade and I still
refer to them as very good and reliable machines. (265MK-1, 265GSX)

It is so ridiculus to pay 1,284 bucks for an edge clamp that I
presume someone hit in between the  digit 1 and 2 and pressed them
simultaneously.

Being in Italy I was fully supported from people in UK, I still have
contact names in my rolodex. If someone is interested, I can give
reference names off-line.

Ivan