LEADFREE Archives

February 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:16:03 -0500
I assume the root of the question is embedded in RoHS.
Doug

I assume the root of the question is embedded in RoHS. If so, I would go beyond asking about only halogens and inquire if the soldermask is RoHS compliant. I have been unpleasantly surprised at some of the answers I received.

Best regards

Lee

J. Lee Parker, Ph.D.

JLP Consultants LLC