LEADFREE Archives

February 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:31:38 -0000
From the UKL Statutory Instrument 2748

Requirements for technical documentation
8. A producer shall prepare and, at the request of the Secretary of
State, submit to him within 28 days of the date of the request,
technical documentation or other information showing that electrical and
electronic equipment which he has put on the market complies with the
requirements of regulation 7.

Regulation 9 is the retain for 4 years

Rex