TECHNET Archives

January 2006

From:
"Schaefer, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Schaefer, Chris
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:14:37 -0600
As an alternative depending on the lead diameter of the part, we have chosen to use (if the case permits) a hand plier that cuts & clinches specific lead diameters, which allows the part to be held down; eliminates the need to trim part at a later time (if required); improves soldering if the part lead is uncontrollably long (solder bridges, icicles, etc...); keeps the part completely vertical if the customer requires such.

Hope this helps...

Chris Schaefer
Suntron Corporation
Process Engineer
540 N. Rogers Road
Olathe, Kansas 66062
913.393.5878

NOTICE:

This message is intended for the use of the individual entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by calling 913.393.5878 or returning the original message to us.