TECHNET Archives

January 2006

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:59:33 -0500
be careful what you wish for: (a) if you use reliability test chamber, your
QA will kill you (can't clean it up enough to next rel test).  (b) if you
use accelerated cure, some of RTV will be extra hard compare to the room
temp 7 day process... what ever you qualed before, may not be valid if you
change the cure procedure.
                          jk