TECHNET Archives

January 2006

From:
Ofer Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ofer Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:37:26 +0200
Dwight,
I used to send the data as you describe. For the matter effect, the
parameters were extracted from the connectors' data sheets. However,
time after time we received from various manufacturers the request to
give them the final hole diameter and tolerance (+/-2 mils), and the
minimum copper thickness (25 to 50 micron). Hence, to avoid
interactions, we changed the callout to the vendors' request. We are
monitoring the outcome through micro sections.

Regards
Ofer Cohen
Manager - Quality Assurance and Reliability
SIEMENS COM FN A SB