TECHNET Archives

December 2005

From:
paul reid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, paul reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:26:37 -0500
New for today...

A naivety of RoHS requirements
A confusion of ISO procedures
An impasse of custom regulations

Here is the official list of nouns of assemblage as of Dec. 22nd

A Plethora of RoHS "consultants"
A plenum of furnace designers
A flock of Christmas tree colorers
An outsource of operations managers
A levee of civil engineers (or a flood of civil engineers)
A scrutiny of inspectors (or auditors or quality engineers)
A framework of mechanical engineers
A board of drafters (drafting board, before CAD)
A wave of solderers
A shock of ESD experts
A flurry of weather forecasters
A Blizzard of Dairy Queen workers
A vat of French fry cooks
A buzz of beer drinkers
A google of html programmers
An average of mean statisticians
A peck of pickled pepper pickers
A cabinet of paperwork filers
A blast of hunters
A snipe of last-minute eBay bidders
A shuttle of NASA engineers
A montage of photographers
A par of golfers
A punch of stand-up comedians
A snore of late-show hosts (or a yawn of...)
A bugger of entomologists
A mass exodus of PCB manufacturers (oops - that was a CNN headline)
A flock of Christmas tree colorers
A pride of braggarts
A pool of football fanatics...
A lump of pumps...
A whole batch of little fjelstads..
A set of Lead poisoned EU parliamenters..
A chunk of lifted balls, erh..BGAs
An aggression of account receivable managers
A hesitation of accounts payable managers
A procrastination of MRB members
A rush of manufacturing managers
A proclamation of quality engineer
A flow of fluxers
A sod of solderers (esp. USA)
A prowess of printers
A covey of coaters
An insurrection of inspectors... (I like alliterations)
A passle of quarterbacks
A fumble of running backs
A middling of centers
A crash of linebackers
A flight of wide receivers
An interception of corner backs
A number of safeties   (after all there is safety in numbers...;-)
A crock of accountants
A yawn of marketing researchers
A hype of account managers
A bus of designers
A crock of accountants
A yawn of marketing researchers
A hype of account managers
A "Lake (benthic)" or "Septic" or "Sludge"  of Lawyers
A "Target" of  Company Presidents
An "Audit" of Accountants
A "Charge" of Electrical Engineers
A "Busyness" of Technocrats