TECHNET Archives

December 2005

From:
Steve Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:55:18 -0700
We see most fab drawing call-outs at 30 degrees-some 45 degrees. We like to
use 20 degree blades for scoring through plated edge castellation holes. I
have never been asked for any angle larger than 45 degrees.