TECHNET Archives

December 2005

From:
Ingemar Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ingemar Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:44:05 +0100
Nope: Vigon 200 salts. Note that Vigon maker don't give you 100% content
declaration, some part of the cleaning agent is company secret. We have
tried to figure out, but with no success. Vigon 200 has pH=11! The
after-
cleaning has to be VERY rigorous!!
Inge