TECHNET Archives

December 2005

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 08:17:11 -0500
        The roller or whatever mechanical instrument is used to press
the solder mask has a debris that is wearing out as it rolls over the
boards. That foreign material ( in shape of a man sitting  and holding a
Frisbee in his right hand and waving bye with it) is leaving an imprint
on the boards. The operator more than likely already cleaned the
evidence.
        Regards,
        Ramon