TECHNET Archives

December 2005

From:
David Tremmel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Tremmel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 16:56:08 -0600
David,

Actually, these parts are from the vendor and we are rebumping per customer
request.

I share your concern and I am concerned about the vias on the PBGA
substrate.  I read 'Via Life vs. Temperature Stress Analysis of Interconnect
Stress Test' and other articles about how high temp affects the vias in the
substrate.

Thank you for the warning, though :)

David