TECHNET Archives

December 2005

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:53:11 -0800
6 sigma re-ball that is what they do - they also use xrf,

I agree with Dave's concerns about the package viability at lead free temperatures,

John

John Burke
Senior Manager - Operations , Optichron
W: 510 249 5233