DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

December 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:45:42 -0800
Ha! - Andy you kill me... :) Great responses so far...

We have used Circuit www.cirlogic.com/ for many years and they have done
very well for us...

Also Hughes Circuits www.hughescircuits.com/ in San Marcos has served us
well and assisted us in some of our more difficult to manufacture high tech
designs.

And of course Tyco Printed Circuits
http://printedcircuits.tycoelectronics.com/ has helped us with some of our
larger production runs in the past too. They have a very good QA department
that finds potential issues before they become expensive and are proactive
in calling us even if it's just a simple question.

Keep them coming... :)

Bill Brooks - KG6VVP
PCB Design Engineer, C.I.D.+, C.I.I.
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
Datron World Communications, Inc.
San Diego Chapter of the IPC Designers Council
Communications Officer, Web Manager
http://dcchapters.ipc.org/SanDiego/
http://pcbwizards.com