LEADFREE Archives

December 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"James, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:23:38 -0000
And then there's the capacitor manufacturer who changed the R suffix on

their part numbers to a Y to denote RoHS compliant but now they have

flushed their system they are reverting to an R suffix as all parts will

now be RoHS compliant.......... hey guys what about all your parts at

distributors, oh Y, R, Y, R, Y............

Regards,

Chris