EMBEDDEDNET Archives

December 2005

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Croswell Robert-CRC060 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Croswell Robert-CRC060 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:56:32 -0500
Colleagues:

Tom and I got our signals crossed a little bit.  The first topic will be
the GR&R for Test Method on 2.5.7.2 (Draft 9).  The second item will be
a short review of where we stand on the other draft, available on the
D-54 committee home page as "DWV Test Method Rev. 3" under DRAFTS.

My apologies to Tom for not being more clear.

Thank you for your continued support, and I hope to hear from many of
you on the teleconference.

Happy holidays,
Robert

Robert T. Croswell, Ph.D.