DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

December 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:53:02 -0800
Hi designers.

I don't normally do this but I have a need to hook up with a few more board
vendors that do 2 sided and multilayer FR4 type commercial boards
consistently well and for a lower price for short production runs...
Like 100 pieces here and 300 pieces there etc... with a few weeks turn
typical. (I'm talking 'gravy' work for most shops.) We have a lot of this
sort of work and need to develop relationships with a few more good shops.

I would like to get recommendations from DESIGNERS please... I don't need a
bunch of sales people from board shops cold calling me... I want tried and
true shops that designers know do a good job for them and get good prices...
and I don't want to send our business over seas... we want our boards made
here in the good old USA, close to home. Our products are used by the
military and we don't need to comply with RoHS. We can use regular SN63
solder.

Thanks in advance for your help and Merry Christmas!

Bill Brooks - KG6VVP
PCB Design Engineer, C.I.D.+, C.I.I.

3030 Enterprise Court, Vista, CA 92083
http://www.dtwc.com <http://www.dtwc.com>
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
e-mail:[log in to unmask]
Member of the San Diego Chapter of the IPC Designers Council
Communications Officer, Web Manager
http://dcchapters.ipc.org/SanDiego/ <http://dcchapters.ipc.org/SanDiego/>
http://pcbwizards.com <http://pcbwizards.com>