TECHNET Archives

November 2005

From:
Greg Holley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:22:15 -0500
DMA     Dynamic Mechanical Analysis
DSC     Differential Scanning Calorimetery
TMA     Thermal Mechanical Analysis

www.tainstruments.com

Greg

Ivanoe Pedruzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
11/07/2005 06:21 AM
Please respond to TechNet E-Mail Forum; Please respond to Ivanoe Pedruzzi

        To:     [log in to unmask]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [TN] board material for high temp

Valerie,
  my ignorance doesn't let me full understand what you are saying.
Would you please explain to me the meaning of DMA, DSC and TMA test
methods?

THX, Ivan

P.S. I value your comments.  :-)