TECHNET Archives

November 2005

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:54:00 -0500
        The parts are cleaned and baked. Next they are ink stamped and
baked. From the batch a part is tested to see if it can withstand
cleaning processes. When the markings are done right, they can withstand
a 20 min soak in a cleaning solution with no problem.
        Ramon