TECHNET Archives

November 2005

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:46:17 +0000
Techies

Keep-in-mind that a conformal coating will delay these effects it will not
prevent them. Ionics under the coating will induce osmosis as temperatures
and humidity levels rise and fall.

Also Eric, given that the life expectancy of a mobile is presently less than
18 months, they hardly have time......mark you, as Motorola informed me, the
heat generated is usually enough to ensure that moisture does not remain a
problem for long.

--
Regards Graham Naisbitt

CONCOAT SYSTEMS LIMITED