TECHNET Archives

November 2005

From:
Lee Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:36:37 -0500
Gerry

Sounds like things are going well on your end. I am glad that someone has
found a benefit from ROHS even if it approaches: "I have stopped beating
my spouse".

Actually the cost of Flash Gold from the Chinese Shops I am familiar with
is at least on par with immersion silver and normally below ENIG.

Best regards

Lee

J. L. Parker Ph.D.
JLP Consultants LLC