TECHNET Archives

November 2005

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:05:25 -0500
JF,

I'd stay connected to keep abreast of the goings on in the industry.
The topics may not be directly related, but you never know when you can
glean some cool info to help in what your are doing.  Besides, you can
still tell us what you learned in your "previous life".

Phil