TECHNET Archives

November 2005

From:
Leo Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leo Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:49:00 -0800
This video is at the NASA Goddard Sn whisker web site.
http://nepp.nasa.gov/whisker/

The files are 10 and 25 MB....

Best regards,
Leo

Leo M. Higgins III, Ph.D.
Vice President Technical Support Operations
ASAT, Inc.
3755 Capital of Texas Highway, Suite 100
Austin, Texas     78704

ph     512-383-4593
fx      512-383-1590
www.asat.com

The information contained in this electronic message is CUSTOMER/SUPPLIER
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution and copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender by electronic mail. Thank you.