TECHNET Archives

November 2005

From:
Tom Braswell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:58:53 -0500
Terry,

I have been using KwikFit for a while now and have never had any problems.
I know a couple of PWB's suppliers on the East Coast that use this software.
Actually they were the people who introduced the software to me.  I use it
exclusively, where as before I had a list of the Panel sizes our Fab houses
used, then calculated yield.  As you know KwikFit will do that
automatically, plus you can add the PWB pricing and get a reasonable cost of
the Panel.

Another nice feature is the Export to DXF.  I use this feature extensively
as part of our documentation process. Create the array, export it, and then
you add notes using CAD.

It was well worth money in my opinion, as it has saved me countless hours of
calculations and then creating the drawing from Scratch.

Tom

Tom Braswell
Manufacturing Engineer
Fawn Electronics
6441 East NC 97
Elm City, NC 27822
Ph: (252) 977-8745
Fx: (252) 977-3477
Email: [log in to unmask]

This email is confidential and should only be viewed by the intended
recipient. If you received it in error, please reply to sender and
delete the message from your system.

All files contained are governed by Confidentiality between intended
parties, discussion of enclosed documents to outside parties other than
intended may be subject to legal actions.