LEADFREE Archives

November 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Emanuel Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:31:42 +0100
Chris,

Thanks for the reply that sounds interesting. Do you have a pointer to
this manufacturer?

Regards,
Emanuel

---
MPL AG                                   www.mpl.ch
Emanuel Zimmermann       [log in to unmask]
Manager R&D                       Phone: +41 56 483'34'34
Taefernstrasse 20               Fax:      +41 56 493'30'20

CH-5405 Daettwil
---