LEADFREE Archives

November 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Tempea, Ioan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:28:53 -0500
Carrie,

what about contacting one of your board suppliers, that do immersion tin, and ask them to send you something showing for how long have they been doing this finish and roughly how many boards of the kind they did up to now.

Maybe your customer is not a Chem-E either and dissolution means nothing to him.

Good luck,
Ioan