LEADFREE Archives

November 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Charles Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:20:53 -0800
All:

The humor is not quite as macabre as all that.  For the last few
generations militaries have been less inclined to kill their enemies on
the battlefield.  It is a greater burden on the enemy if his combatants
are merely disabled - it puts a greater strain on their resources.
Burying a dead body consumes fewer precious resources of time and
material than does caring for and rehabilitating  a wounded one. That is
why ammunition keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Chuck