LEADFREE Archives

November 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Harvey Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 07:09:01 -0800
Chris

Thanks.  I think that the entire subject of applications vs. products is
murky.  The RoHS directive and the FAQ recently issued by MM.Klingbeil
refer to broad classes of equipment leaving lots of room for
interpretaion.  As for exemption procedures, AeA Europe has an inside
track so I would refer everyone seeking exemptions to Mr. James Lovegrove,
<[log in to unmask]>. I suspect he will not mind my taking this
liberty.

I'm also taking the liberty of making our dialog public.

Harvey Miller
650-630-1192