LEADFREE Archives

November 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Harvey Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 06:38:23 -0800
Mike

I'm sending you offline the procedure for applying for exemption, along
with grounds applicable to your critically important products that need to
be reliable in adverse environments. It will be posted soon in my column
at <www.pcb007.com>.

I strongly urge your company to contact James Lovegrove at AEA Europe
<www.aeanet.org>. They are busy interpreting exemption needs, really
carrying the ball for the electronics industry to the EU Commission.

Harvey Miller