LEADFREE Archives

November 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Tempea, Ioan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:57:33 -0500
George,

now I have a tougher one. How do you go about testing? 1 piece per reel/tray or several pieces per reel/tray? 1 reel/tray per lot in incoming or one piece from every reel/tray per lot? Otherwise said, can you establish a certain level of confidence with particular suppliers, and prescribe certain sampling levels? And I assume dock to stock is thing of the past...

Any other inspection specifics that I am missing?

What impact has this inspection on your staffing? Did you have to hire a person just for that?

Thanks,
Ioan