TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
Jeffrey Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jeffrey Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:56:55 -0400
We test all boards as the last process before final cleaning, regardless
of finish.  Both Grid and Probe testing methods have been assessed to
ensure the pressure is well controlled and the verification of the test
setup is done prior to each run. We have had good success with a few
issue with the human element.

Jeffrey Bush
Director, Quality Assurance and Technical Support

VERMONT CIRCUITS INCORPORATED
  76 Technology Drive - POB 1890
    Brattleboro, Vermont 05302
      Voice: 802.257.4571.21 Fax: 802.257.0011
           http://www.vtcircuits.com