TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
Joe Russeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joe Russeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:59:36 -0500
Brian,

If you would be so kind as to share the reference to the standard that you
site in your email, it would be appreciated.  I for one, am interested in
any information you can provide on this subject.

Best Regards,

Joe Russeau
Process Analyst

Precision Analytical Laboratory, Inc.