TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:05:40 -0500
It's lunchtime now, and I got sent a couple of video clips from a couple of
Technetters that thought I should post on my page...they're pretty good.

The first one shows why all of us should celebrate Fridays, because come
Monday, you don't know what's gonna happen!

The second one is just plain freaky! I don't know if any of you have seen
the
magician David Blaine, but this guy in the clip does something that defies
explanation,
just like David Blaine's magic does. Go to:

http://www.stevezeva.homestead.com and click on "Picture Page 2", then view
the clips...

-Steve Gregory-

|         |           Jason Gregory    |
|         |           <jgregory@INNOVAE|
|         |           LEC.COM>         |
|         |           Sent by: TechNet |
|         |           10/21/2005 10:17 |
|         |           TechNet E-Mail   |
|         |           Forum            |
|         |           ; Please respond |
|         |           to Jason Gregory |
|         |           <jgregory@INNOVAE|
|         |           LEC.COM>         |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       [log in to unmask]@SMTP@Exchange                                                                |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Stephen R Gregory/LABARGE)                                                             |
  |       Subject:  Re: [TN] NTC:Friday                                                                          |

Oh boy! It's gonna be a looooong Friday :)

Jason Gregory
Manufacturing Engineer
Innova Electronics
(281)653-5593