TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
Joel Mearig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joel Mearig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:59:19 -0700
Rainer,
Thanks for the input. I had mentioned that process as a possibility to my
engineers but have not tried it yet. I am glad that someone has seen it
work. I don't currently have a wave solder so I would still have to hand
solder but the solder mask would keep solder off the pins in either process.
Joel